What is eNTRI?
Electronic Travel Registration & Information (eNTRI) is an online registration facility officially provided by the Government of Malaysia to facilitate the entrance of Indian Nationals into Malaysia under the Visa Waiver Programme. This program is privately assistting by Windows Malaysia. To be issued as proof of the registration and is required to be presented upon arrival in Malaysia.
Who can apply for eNTRI?
All Indian Nationals in India and expatriates residing all over the world excluding Singapore.
How long can I stay with eNTRI?
An eNTRI holder is entitled to maximum of 15 days for each visit. Each application can only be used once.
No extension is allowed.
How do I get started?
- For first time applicant, you are required to "I'm new" to start your application
- For existing applicant, you have"Returning User" to your account.
What are the terms and conditions for eNTRI?
- Upon completion of registration, applicants are required to print out the eNTRI Note, which must be presented upon arrival in Malaysia.
- eNTRI facility are available from with extension from January 11th, 2019 until December 31st 2019 for All Indian nationals only excluding Singapore.
- Applicants with direct flight from India to Malaysia OR India to Malaysia via Singapore/Thailand/Brunei via the following options:
- Applicants travelling via Cruise/Ship Vessel is not allowed under eNTRI visa category. Applicant has to apply eVisa 30 days only.
Note: Transiting from any other country not allowed.
- By air
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport , Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
- Penang International Airport, Pulau Pinang
- Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
- Melaka International Airport, Melaka
- Senai International Airport, Johor
- Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
- Miri International Airport, Sarawak
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
- Labuan International Airport, Sabah
- By land
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
- Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
- Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
- Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
- Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Applicant must return ticket directly from Malaysia to India OR Malaysia to India via Singapore/Thailand/Brunei OR Malaysia to Any Country eg: Indonesia, Australia etc.
What are the documents needed upon arrival at Malaysian entry checkpoints?
This following documents are required to be presented upon arrival in Malaysia entry checkpoints:
- eNTRI printout
- Boarding pass
- Sufficient funds (Cash/Debit or Credit Cards / Travellers Cheque)
- Accommodation Proof
- Confirmed returned flight ticket
Updated 11 January 2019